Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome to the Realm of the BlyndSqwrl!

Greetings, Blog traveler. Kind of you to visit. Welcome to the Realm of the BlyndSqwrl, a place for refugee thoughts, knight-errant ideas, and meandering perspectives of this universe in which we live.

I would like think of myself as storyteller of sorts, so a friend of mine recommended that I start a blog. He told me it would force me to write and even if nobody stops to visit, I can make a blog book of my own and fill my shelves with unfinished tales or books that will never be published. So with that in mind, I begin my journey. Since these are the musings of a blind squirrel, I may never stray too far from the tree unless something compels me, I may never know where this blog will take me, but I will be content with the nuts I find and attempt to live gloriously and independently, using instinct and senses to guide me. Sometimes the perspective will be off, but they are my own even though accessed by the web at large.

I like to believe blind squirrels are the bravest sort of creatures. Thus with this intrepid inspiration I begin...


Your host,

The BlyndSqwrl

No response to “Welcome to the Realm of the BlyndSqwrl!”